Commencement exercises will take place 2022年5月14日，星期六上午11点.m. 在Compass基督教教堂, Colleyville, 德州. The building will open to the public at 10:30 a.m. 礼堂的座位. Parking is available on the west side of the 罗盘基督教会 building or across Hall-Johnson at the Compass Center or Compass Fields.
Commencement rehearsal will take place 2022年5月14日，星期六8:30 a.m 在Compass基督教教堂.
To order 毕业 Announcements or other optional 毕业 supplies, please go to http://www.jostens.com/apps/store/customer/1078262/Dallas-Christian-College/
毕业 Attire (for under the cap and gown)
Men: White shirt, tie, dark (black or navy) dress slacks, and dark dress shoes
Women: Dark (black or navy) dress or dress slacks and dark dress shoes
No denim, shorts, flip-flops or tennis shoes
Honor cords will be distributed 在Compass基督教教堂, prior to the class photo.
Diplomas are not in the diplomas folders given at Commencement. 的文凭, along with other important graduate information, are distributed to the graduate only at the Registrar’s Table after the Recessional.
Duplicate diplomas may be ordered by submitting a 文凭再订购 及付款予注册主任.
In addition to completion of the necessary hours of classroom work, candidates for graduation must complete the following conditions before graduation:
- The candidate must complete a 毕业 Application two semesters prior to his/her planned graduation date and pay the graduation fee (non-refundable) the semester he or she plans to graduate.
- The candidate for the bachelor’s degree must have taken 30 of the 最后的 42小时 of course work at uedbet. The Chair of the Department of the student’s major and the Vice 总统 of Academic Affairs must approve in advance any course work not completed at DCC. The Academic Council may approve other special arrangements. Active duty service members and their spouses, including Reservists and National Guardsmen on active duty, will be exempted from the requirement of 30 of the 最后的 42小时.
- The candidate for the associate’s degree must have taken 15 of the 最后的 26小时 of course work at uedbet. The Chair of the Department of the student’s major and the Vice 总统 of Academic Affairs must approve in advance any course work not completed at DCC. The Academic Council may approve other special arrangements. Active duty service members and their spouses, including Reservists and National Guardsmen on active duty, will be exempted from the requirement of 15 of the 最后的 26小时.
- The candidate must have attained a cumulative GPA of 2.00 or above in work at uedbet.
- The candidate must have attained a cumulative GPA of 2.大专以上学历.
- The candidate must have the approval of the faculty and the DCC Board of Trustees.
- The candidate must have fulfilled all obligations to the College, 包括基督教服务, 学生账户, financial aid including exit counseling, 图书馆, and any other department of the College, 包括学术部门. All financial obligations and academic issues from previous terms must be resolved by April 1 before Commencement.
- The candidate must have completed all class work and assignments by the week before commencement.
- The candidate must have received one semester’s credit for Christian service (CHRS-1000 Developing Christian Influence) for each semester of six or more hours of enrollment at uedbet.
- The candidate must complete all departmental assessment exams selected by the Director of Institutional Effectiveness. Currently the departmental exams include the ETS Proficiency Profile, ABHE圣经考试, DCC圣经和神学考试. (在特殊情况下, students may apply for a waiver to the Vice 总统 for Academic Affairs.)
奖 & 荣誉
学生 whose overall grade point average, based on both grades earned at uedbet courses and transferred courses, is 3.400 or better can graduate with one of the following distinctions:
3.8 – 4.00累计绩点
3.6 – 3.累积绩点79
3.4 – 3.累计绩点59
3分的毕业生.33-4.00 GPA in all of their 圣经 and theology courses (including transfer coursework). A minimum of 21 hours of biblical studies and theology courses must have been completed at DCC to be eligible.
The two graduating seniors with the highest cumulative GPA (3.4名或以上)将获得荣誉. These honors are based on no more than ten semesters of work toward the first bachelor’s degree, with at least 70 hours of coursework completed at DCC. (All transferable hours are included in the cumulative GPA.)
Dr. C.C. 克劳福德优异奖
May be conferred upon a graduating senior who has achieved a 3.累积绩点达到7分或以上, with at least 70 hours of coursework completed at DCC, who has contributed positively to campus life, who has demonstrated a willingness to serve and a cooperative attitude, and who demonstrates a strong inclination and aptitude toward ministry, whether vocational ministry or ministering through vocation. Recipients of this award are chosen by unanimous approval of the faculty. It is considered the highest student award given at uedbet.
|2021||大卫·罗伯逊||执行董事||Casas Por Christo|
|2020||詹姆斯米.哈钦斯||创始人 & 高级牧师||新生命社区教会|
|2019||Dr. 阿尔文·桑德斯||总统 & 首席执行官||世界的影响|
|2017||Dr. Rob Maupin||任务的牧师||罗盘基督教会|